Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou 2-4



Chapter 2-4

Hihi 

So, I'll be translating Vol. 2. I'll try my best to upload regularly on Thursdays (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵) Thank you for all your comments and help :]

I also want to ramble... feel free to scroll past ahahah

The other party has announced on their site on 6 Dec that I will be responsible for Vol. 2 and as they have aptly put on their site, we are not affiliated in any way. I hope that everyone can understand that what I do cannot invalidate anyone else’s efforts, just as how others’ can’t invalidate mine. It’s not my intention to put down what they have done and hence also the reason why I reached out to them and worked out a resolution. I believe there won’t be “drama” if the fans read the translations and show appreciation for the respective translators without putting other translators (they don’t patronise) down. That is what truly undermines their work. 

There are people who think that I stole this series from the current translator. I also see people mentioning this pickup rule listed on NU a lot. I have read it up and even the moderators state that this is only applicable to the Novel Pickup Request Subforum to prevent the subforum from being spammed and it is a forum-only rule. NU doesn’t have the copyright or IP to prohibit anyone from picking up any series. They do try to protect the “Active Translators” by not listing “poachers” on their site. But they cannot police translations.

In another community, they welcome multiple simultaneous translations of the same series. Now that I’ve tried my hand at translating, I know the amount of time and effort that goes into it. Personally, this makes me all the more thankful to all translators. If other people choose to translate this as well or other works I may pick up if I continue translating, you can be damn sure (。ì _ í。) I'll be reading their translations while doing mine. 

To me, I love having multiple translations as it means having options. With different styles of translation, readers will be able to choose the styles they like and hopefully, more will come to like this book as we do. And the thing is I also don't want fans to miss out on a big part of the story because they're not used to/don't like my translations.

While I appreciate the person who linked me on NU. Really, thank you very much for noticing my work but if this seems to be causing distress to their supporters, I would not mind if you un-list me. Instead, readers who don’t mind my translations can subscribe to my blog by email for updates for the duration of this volume and unsubscribe when it’s completed. 

Sorry for the long note. I thought I’d start a blog and translate some stories that bring me joy to help cope with my negative emotions, but some misunderstandings were giving me anxiety and I felt that I had to speak up. Whether or not you understand where I’m coming from, this will be my last time commenting on this situation. As we have already reached an agreement, I hope that everyone can respect this decision and support both translators (and hopefully more in the future) :) While I appreciate constructive feedback, I will remove comments that I feel are generating negativity.


「So, what is your request?」


When asked, Orphedoto replied apologetically.

「Actually, the Papies don't want to work. They've gone on a strike.」


「Eh, the Papies......?」


「Who are the Papies?」


I turned to answer Ryuse-san who tilted his head.


「They are butterfly fairies that help me harvest coffee beans.」


「Then, wouldn't this greatly impact your store?」


It's just as Sena-san said. If the Papies refuse to work, I will no longer be able to provide coffee at the cafe.

Orphedoto spoke with a troubled expression.

「They won't listen to me. I'm sorry, could you try to convince them yourself?」


「Alright. In the first place, I was the one who asked for their help. I‘ll speak to them.」


Anyways, let's go visit the Papy fairies. I wonder which direction are they located at. Since this forest is very large, it's easy to get lost if we do not know our current location. 
——Then, I locked eyes with Shize-san. That's right, I should bring them to the recommended napping spot first. 

「I bring you guys over first.」


「No, let me do it. My friend.」


Orphedoto peeked out from a tree branch and smiled.


「The Papies are over there.」


「Oh......ok, then, please take care of everyone.」


Let's leave it to him since Orphedoto wishes to play host to them himself. Though Chise-san looks upset by this arrangement, Shize-san doesn't seem to have any objections and wordlessly nodded his head.  


「I want to help you, ojou.」


「I'll tag along as well.」


Both Ryuse-san and Sena-san expressed that they wanted to come with me. 


「Thank you for your help.」


We started walking in the direction indicated by Orphedoto. I held my skirt while walking to prevent it from being caught by the vegetation at my feet. 

Orphedoto's forest was filled with an air of serenity and the rays of sunlight sparkled as it passed through the gaps between the leaves. It's a sight that's even more beautiful than a box of jewels. Taking in a deep breath to enjoy the forest aroma. What a refreshing scent. Occasionally, you could also hear the soft whispers of animals. 
(lilies: animal sounds bokbok jk)

「Oh right, Sena-san, shall we visit the Lotos as well? I think they'll be happy to see you.」


Lotos live in the lotus field of the forest. They're always elated to see me. If someone close to them like Sena-san visits them as well, I'm sure they'd be ecstatic. 

However, I didn't receive any response from him. I didn't even hear footsteps. So I stopped in my tracks and glance behind.

「E-Eh?」


Ryuse-san and Sena-san were nowhere to be found. Did they get lost? But, with a Beastman's sense of smell, they should be able to find me quickly even if they're lost. Although that's what I had thought, they didn't show up even after I waited. 


「Sena-san? Ryuse-san?」


Did they change their minds and decide to take a nap instead? But, knowing Sena-san and Ryuse-san, they would inform me beforehand. Did they see an animal and their instincts kicked in......? If it was Chise-san I could see him doing that, but what on earth happened?


......Well, they are guests who have Orphedoto's permission, so I guess they should be fine. I doubt they'll be in any danger. Then, I heard the rustling sound of someone walking through the grass. When I turned towards the sound, I saw someone pushing through the grass. It was a person I least expected to see. 


His long, deep purple hair tied into a high ponytail swayed lightly with the wind. The almond-shaped eyes sparkled like purple crystals as the sunlight reflected off of them. He wore a black hooded robe given to the magicians of this country that was adorned with beautiful ornaments that indicate his high rank. This tall and dazzling figure looked at me and said. 


「W-What a coincidence, Gravizera-jou.」


It's been a while since anyone has called me that. 


「No......or should I call you Rhonya now?」


The Magician Gratia Amethyst. 


The moment I saw him I thought my brother might have sent him over to look for me. A while ago, Ojii-sama had told me that my brother was looking for me. But in the first place, my brother was hostile towards him, so he couldn't have sent him. 


I then greeted him with a smile. 


「Good day to you, Gratia-sama. It's been a long time since we've met.」


As I gently held my skirt and curtsied, a leaf from the lush trees nearby fell onto my cheek.


「......You look well. That's good.」


Gratia-sama extended his white-gloved hand that was inscribed with complex magic circles towards me. And gently removed the leaf on my cheek. I thanked him with a smile. Then, the normally expressionless Gratia-sama relaxed the sides of his lips a little.



2 Benefactor of the Forest



——Ryuse and Sena tried to follow closely behind Rhonya, but they were blocked by a storm of flower petals. Furthermore, the flower storm even removed all traces of Rhonya's sent. 
(lilies: chire, senbonzakura!!)

「Pfft! What are you doing Spirit! Ojou's scent has completely disappeared.」


Ryuse spat out the petals in his mouth and glared at Orphedoto. Orphedoto raised his hand and all the petals were sucked into his palm. He looked at Ryuse and Sena expressionlessly.


「Don't get in the way.」


「I said I would help!」

「Your help is not needed.」

「I told her I would help!」

Ryuse said his piece and ignored Orphedoto. He immediately tried to leave in Rhonya's direction. But this time, the path was blocked as the creaking sound of wood could be heard. Trees actually moved to stand in front of Ryuse. They were about five metres tall and they all stared straight at Ryuse with their concave eyes. 

「These are tree fairies. In this forest, they perform the same role as me; eliminating dangerous entities.」

Orphedoto introduced them. Five identifiable tree fairies were encircling the Beastman squad.
(lilies: as in they can only recognise five and they don't know if there are more tree fairies.)

Both Ryuse and Chise glared at the tree fairies with their ears pulled back, flat on their heads and their tails pointing downwards. Meanwhile, Shize just took a quick glance at them and didn't even look fazed by the situation. As long as they bare no ill will towards the forest. And do not harm it in any way, the tree fairies will not attack them. 

Sena understood the meaning behind Shize's behaviour and tried to communicate it to Orphedoto.

「Orphedoto, we do not wish to bring you any harm. We just want to help our friend, Rhonya.」

He spoke calmly, without putting on airs like Chise or snapping like Ryuse. And Orphedoto narrowed his eyes. 

「I heard that you members of the Beastman squad are regulars at my friend's cafe.」

「That's not relevant now! Where is ojou! Who knows what might happen to her when she's travelling alone!」

Ryuse raged as he tried to move towards the direction he last saw Rhonya in. He revealed his sharp claws and raised both arms as if he was ready to break their branches if the tree fairies tried to stop him. Sena stopped him by grabbing his neck and he shut his mouth. 

「Hmph. You don't have to worry about that. No one would ever hurt her! After all, she is the benefactor of this forest!」

Orphedoto dismissed his concerns. Suddenly, something appeared, floating above everyone's heads. The creature looked like a large fish and had a flat body, similar to a manta ray. It was transparent with a blue to green gradation, almost as if it was blending into the sky and the leaves. It floated in the air like it was swimming through the sky. Sena asked as he kept a close eye on the strange creature.

「What do you mean by benefactor?」

At that moment, the Beastman squad hunched over as they sensed a new presence in the forest. It wasn't the ray swimming across the sky, but something more intimidating. 

They got into a battle-ready stance and surveyed their surroundings. 
Soon after, the creature resembling a manta ray passed over the trees. And in the next instant, a pair of eyes could be seen looking down from the branch of a large tree. Within the eyes seem to be lined with blue eyeliner, were a pair of light green irises. As huge as it was, it's still smaller compared to the tree fairies and its figure was obscured by the thick tree leaves. 
(lilies: I'm using "it" since they don't know what that creature is yet. I will change to "he" when they are being introduced.)

It opened its mouth, as if it was smiling, to reveal sharp fangs. Even without any explanation, they understood that this was a mythical beast. A dangerous being that was a mix of bird and beast, and strange smells. 

Ryuse and Chise opened their eyes wide and tried to threaten it. Shize stopped them and looked up at the tree silently and calmly. 

「Here I was wondering who these were. So it's the Beastmen.」

A muffled voice slipped through its lips.

「Were you invited to this forest as friends? How quick.」

The mythical beast revealed himself from the behind the trees. White feathers covering his face scattered and unwound, and his large body diffused into the air. The myriad of feathers sounded like little birds flapping their wings. Eventually, Laclain appeared in a temporary form. 
(lilies: the raws "やがて仮の姿を取ったラクレインが現れ" Idk lol I asked my friend...send halp zzzz)

This is a being with similar powers to a god and is rarely seen by humans. 
While his appearance does look similar to humans, his transformation is incomplete when compared to Beastmen. Both his arms were pure white wings and at the back of his head were long feathers that had a light green to sky blue glow. Laclain gracefully flapped his wings and his jet-black feet dug into the ground as he landed. 

「This is Laclain, the mythical beast.」

Orphedoto introduced. A smile formed on the mythical beast's black lips. Sena understood that he was not hostile and politely introduced himself and the others. Laclain spoke softly. 

「I apologise. While I do not dislike beasts, I can't trust mercenaries. I fear you may bring harm to our benefactor.」

「I wouldn't do such a thing!」

Sena asked once again, as he tried to calm Ryuse who rebutted aggressively.

「Who is this benefactor?」

「Alright, relax, I'll tell you.」

Laclain said calmly. The first to react was Shize, who sat down immediately, all ready to listen to Laclain's explanation. Seeing that, Chise followed suit and crouched down. Ryuse too sat down with an unhappy expression on his face. As if telling Laclain to hurry up, he repeatedly hit the ground with his tail. 

「Are you the mythical beast that hates humans?」

「While I do despise most, I like Rhonya.」

Laclain responded without shying away to Sena who questioned him while standing up.

「Is it because she helped you? I heard it from her just now.」

Laclain narrowed his eyes at Ryuse's words.

「Rhonya and Orphedoto are bound by a contract. Hence, when Orphedoto asks for her help she has to answer to it. That's how it should be. However, since a long time ago, the people of Rhonya's country, casually cancelled the contracts once they've achieved their goals. This is why I hate humans. I can't trust them. At first, I also refused to accept her help.」

Laclain was smiling with nostalgia when Orphedoto who was sitting on a tree, cut in suddenly. 

「Do you know of Demons?」

「I haven't seen one, but I have heard of them.」

Sena replied. 

「Their existence is like the root of evil......They are ominous symbols of destruction that have the power to bewitch everything. Monsters, in particular, can be easily manipulated by a Demon's powers. Ah one time, a nasty demon attacked the forest with monsters.」

Following what Orphedoto had said, Laclain continued.

「Originally, the first contractor, the magician Gratia, was supposed to be called over. However, he couldn't leave his post as he was involved in a ritual. So Orphedoto sought help from the other contractor, Rhonya.」

At that time, it was the examination period at St. Crisante. Despite it being an important exam for Rhonya, she still came without hesitation. If you received a call from the other party of the contract, you are allowed to do a make-up exam. However, if she didn't maintain her position as first in level, she would be subjected to her family's cruel treatment. 
However, Laclain decided that it was better not to tell them that and continued. 

「The forest was filled with the screams of the residents of the forest as they fled in a panicked mess. Trees were chopped down as the monster army advanced. Against the sheer number of monsters, Orphedoto was unable to protect the residents of the forest and they were about to face annihilation. The battle would've ended as long as the demon was defeated......But we couldn't reach them. I was being blocked by numerous enemies and had suffered severe injuries. Just as my breathing was about to stop, Rhonya appeared. That was how we met.」

「Wait a minute.」

It was Ryuse who cut Laclain off. He pointed at Laclain with his index finger and asked. 

「W-Wait. Before, when ojou told us she helped you. She said it in a tone as if she was just helping to heal an injured little bird. Eh......You mean she helped you under such dangerous conditions?」

「That's right.」

「Who on earth is she!?」

「She is a talented person, worthy of being recognised by the magician Gratia who works directly under the king」

Ryuse was shocked by Laclain's nonchalant reply. Then he puffed up his chest as if he was a little proud. 

「Despite her talents, she grew up in an environment where her efforts constantly denied......she started to underestimate her abilities.」

Laclain continued talking like he was mumbling to himself.

「I refused to accept treatment from her......I said that I didn't want to be helped by a human girl.」

More accurately, he didn't want to be saved by a girl of nobility. This was what he truly felt. At that time, Laclain absolutely hated the nobility. Although he was severely injured, he refused Rhonya's help and even bared his fangs at her. 

Rhonya said, 「I understand.」 and seemed to back down, but immediately started applying healing magic. 

「We need your strength to save the forest, Laclain. You can complain later」 

Rhonya said calmy, in response to Laclain's angry outbursts. 

「Rhonya fought while taking care of me. And saved our forest with every magic she had. What a heroic figure.」

Laclain continued to describe the young lady's heroic figure. She made use of ancient defence magic to summon countless knights in armour to stop the advancements. Summoning magic requires a considerable amount of magic and focus. Yet Rhonya was able to apply healing magic on Laclain while chanting magic spells and confronting the demon. It was a battle of magic. When a pillar of fire rose into the air, water comes pouring down on it. As soon as a storm occurred, it would vanish into thin air. 

It was the longest, most intense battle that Laclain had ever seen. Rhonya was only fourteen at the time. The hem of her dress and her lustrous long hair fluttered in the wind. as she fought against the demon. The demon hid behind a wall of monsters and waited for Rhonya's magic to be depleted. To counter this, Rhonya made a sword out of magic and jumped into the foray. 

While most aristocratic ladies are learned in sword fighting, Rhonya is in a class of her own. Her swordsmanship was splendid as she continuously defeated monsters with magic. Finally, it was a showdown between her and the demon. She managed to smash through the demon's dark magic, seal it and save the forest.

「Rhonya healed all the monsters that were released from the demon's control. Before I could express my complaints to her, she fell asleep in Orphedoto's forest to regain her powers. After such an intense battle, that is to be expected......The sight of the fairies snuggling with her made it hard hate her.」

Laclain had a nostalgic and endearing smile on his face.

「I hate humans, but I fell in love with her. Rhonya saved my life. We only follow Rhonya and Orphedoto.」
(lilies: Rhonya is so sinful...she‘s stolen my heart too <3)

When Laclain's story ended, Orphedoto added solemnly. 

「Now that you know Rhonya is the saviour of the forest. Let me warn you. If you hurt her, we will kill you.」

Besides Orphedoto, the entire forest warned the Beastman squad as well. The Beastmen took on a defensive stance as the refreshing air of the forest became heavy and intimidating. Then, a gentle smile formed on Laclain's face.

「Orphedoto is worried, but I'm different......Though I said that I couldn't trust you before, but let's get along. As fellow beasts tamed by Rhonya.」

「No, wait a minute.」

Ryuse was surprised by Laclain's words. 

「Huh? Ojou even knows how to wield a sword? Who on earth is she? What can't she do!?」

Ryuse got more confused as the mystery behind Rhonya deepened. Orphedoto frowned at his reactions. 

「What are you saying......Hn?」

Then, it hit him.

「You don't know anything about my friend!? But, you.......!?」

Orphedoto trembled as he pointed at Ryuse. Orphedoto had misunderstood. He thought that Rhonya had told them her background because Ryuse called her 「Ojou」 and brought them to the forest. However, the Beastmen do not know that she is a noble lady.

「I made a mistake!」

「Ah!? Waht!?」

Orphedoto shifted his gaze to Laclain. 

「Why did you tell them about the demon!」

「Now that they're here, what's the point of saying that now. It's ok. Rhonya even brought them here, we could at least tell them about what happened.」

Laclain, who knew everything, calmly rebutted. Orphedoto drooped his shoulders in response and then tried to provoke the Beastmen.

「Hmph! You guys came here without knowing a single thing about Rhonya. Even though she is a capable mage that we're grateful to, that's been praised by a magician......Yet she didn't tell you the reason why she wishes for a quiet life.」

Watching as Ryuse and Chise's expression turn sour, Orphedoto continued.

「She saved the Spirit Forest. All plants thrive because of my existence. To save my forest is equivalent to saving the world. But she said she didn't want to be praised for this feat and kept it under wraps.」

If she appeared too brilliant, that cold-hearted family might impose more expectations on her. For fear of that, Rhonya implored them to keep it a secret. 

「......Have you ever been recognised for your efforts?」

Laclain asked Chise. Chise felt as if someone had poured cold water over him, but answered, slightly confused, nonetheless.

「......Of course, why?」

Chise turned to look at Shize, who raised him.

「Then, have you ever had your efforts be constantly denied?」

Laclain glanced at Shize and questioned Chise again. Chise could not answer because he had never experienced that before. Laclain chuckled to himself. To add on to what Laclain was saying, Orphedoto spoke up.

「Rhonya grew up constantly being denied. It's weird. Despite all her accomplishments, she still underestimates herself. But Rhonya has finally escaped from that place......I heard that you guys are not welcomed by the townspeople, yet she accepted you. But are you able to accept her past?」

Ryuse stood up angrily under Orphedoto's doubtful gaze. 

「Enough! It's enough that I know the ojou now!! Her past or whatever, she'll tell us when she's comfortable!」

They accepted Rhonya, even with all her mysteries. They would never ever betray Rhonya, a person who gives them warm smiles and welcomes them wholeheartedly. This was the general consensus amongst the members of the Beastman squad. 

Previous || ToC || Next


I think I read somewhere that the manga is on a hiatus(?) as they are preparing for the release of Vol.1 of the manga. I think they will return with Chapter 8 on 15/01/2020. 

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

19 Comments

  1. I see, thank you for taking the time to explain what this dual translation was about.
    I understand your view. As I translator myself though, I prefer when the whole story is done by the same person. You should have noticed how many possibilities there are when phrasing and choosing the vocabulary, right? The sense remains the same as a whole, but the nuance differs.
    That's why I'll continue reading Shirotrans, but I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the translations! P.S I had a long post before this one but for some reason could not push through so I'll at least mention this
    I am happy both of you will still keep translating! I especially support the multiple translations thing and I admit its due to both selfish and personal reasons but again, I'm thankful nonetheless.

    I had multiple questions about the plot in my old comment
    (How far have you read the novel? Especially given Rhonya's magical feat and the world building this chapter,
    how strong are Rhonya (is she what? top of her class? whole school? or just the entire female student body at the academy? without the abuse and heartbreak, can she beat her brother/Schneider/Misano? Or how influential are both her family *their rank* and Rhonya *given how other kingdoms and the elven community treat her in high regard* and did she kill those demons?, Orphedoto (bonus question is he just a fairy lord or can be treated as a king?), Laclaine (if he were in a serious fight against the demi merc squad and against her brother), her tutor, and her brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Based on the way he says saving his forest was the same as saving the world, I'd say he's probably on the level of fae royalty, like Oberon.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the translation ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ! Love ot and kant wait for more❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the drama feels pointless as soon as Shirotrans said they'll jump straight to vol 3. As long as I know WHERE I can get my fluffy harem fix, and it's not a garbage translation (which yours isn't), I'm a happy man.

    I do like how Rhyona just kinds prevented an apocalypse, and then asked for that to be quietly swept under the rug. That said, can you IMAGINE how everyone would have reacted to Schneider's bullshit if her accomplishments and power was actually common knowledge?! The king would have straight disowned him! Never mind the affections and sympathy everyone else had for her, to toss away such an ASSET TO THE KINGDOM. Pure folly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What baffled me, Gracia or whatever that magicians name is. He was asked to come and help in the war against demons and he was like no im busy despite it being a super serious matter. Ronia on the other hand was like exams? Fork that. I gotta save the world, be right back. XD our gurls too cool. Casually goes and saves the apocalpse.

      Delete
  6. I see.... because Rhonya underestimates her abilities, she doesn't realize that healing Laclain isn't easy. She DID describes her healing Laclain's injuries, not GRAVE injuries. I also thought they were some light injuries because of the way she talked.... Poor Rhonya.... SHE DESERVES THE BEST! 😭

    Thx for the chapter! It was a really nice chapter! 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the translation! Can't wait for next Thursday! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for translation! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure why this “drama” started in the first place, but I’m just super grateful people take their precious free time to translate series I really love for free. Especially since im learning japanese at the moment and as a non native speaker (its my 3rd language im trying to learn) its super diffcult, but still fun.

    So despite everything that boiled over unfairly to you, thank you for continuing to translate. I will be here every Thursday to continue supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to respond to the whole translation drama cause I just learned it exists today (again sorry you have to deal with that but I am grateful for your work; I enjoy your effort and your translator comments!) and now I read the chapters and HOLY HECKERS!!!! Rhonya is super cool!!! Like I knew that already day and was already in love with her but like now I’m super in love with her (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) thank you again for translating! And as a transgender person, I appreciate how you handle the pronouns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though it does seem my earlier comment didn’t post? But ah well. It was mainly me saying how I appreciate having option of multiple translators and your style makes (for me) a warm and comfortable read :>

      Delete
  11. Heyo, thanks for the chapter.
    Your translation skills are pretty good. I am certainly impressed. However I prefer Shiro’s a bit more.

    Regarding the drama, having multiple translations could be a good thing. It gives people options to choose whichever translation they prefer.

    However, that is not how it really works. Translators are not motivated to translate something that is already translated. Especially if it is a decent translation. They feel like it is a waste of time and effort to retranslate. Which is why there are rules to protect translation projects from being stolen.

    You may have worked things out with Shiro but it is stated on Shiro’s blog that Shiro will not be translating Vol 2 because Shiro feels like it’s a waste. Your point of having multiple options is moot and those who prefer Shiro’s translations are denied Vol. 2.

    That said, us readers are grateful for translators and beggars cannot be choosers. I will still read your translations because I love this story and you do a very good job. But still what happened was pretty dishonorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t interpret this as me being ungrateful. I appreciate all translators and I like your translation skills as well as how speedy your updates are.

      Since things have already reached this point regarding between you and Shiro, I hope you will not be disheartened by critics and continue your efforts.

      Delete
    2. I'm her reader, and I can say I am one of this people that prefers different option. You need to get the fuck out of here. It is you idiots that made those stupid rule about not having double translation.
      Get out of here.

      Delete
  12. For all her might she was about to be done in by a guy with a gun....such a sad end that would have been

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post