My New Boss is Goofy Chapter 1


Please DO NOT upload this anywhere.
I repeat, please DO NOT upload this translation onto sites such as mangago, etc.









Super lighthearted and adorable story with no romance. Though of course, being as rotten as I am, I feel like I can detect gay undertones wahahah But that's just me reading it with my yaoi lenses on ~(≧▽≦)/~ If you don't enjoy yaoi or shounen ai, no worries because it isn't. It's just a very casual and short read :D

As with the previous manga TL, I really really hope some group picks this up and give it the proper translation that it deserves. I have no experience with this and I did this all in google slides. This is as good as the resolution and quality is gonna get _(:з」∠)_ I hope this was readable lollol

Let me say this one more time, please DO NOT upload this onto any other sites.

I hope you enjoyed this :D

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below


peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post