ARBE Chapter 26-28


Chapter 26-28



Ding Sheng said that to remind Dishang Huai: You were the one who broke off the engagement, so don't pin the blame on me.

But after saying those words, Ding Sheng felt that his tone might have been a little harsh and started to feel uneasy.

Would the protagonist hold a grudge against him?

Ding Sheng nervously fidgeted with the box in his hands. Just from looking at the box, anyone could tell it was something good. Though it appeared ordinary, the material was not ordinary, and there were even two forbidden-class ice-elemental magic placed on it, ensuring whatever inside remained as fresh as the day it was sealed. He knew the protagonist was no longer the same as before and had wealth beyond measure, but he still couldn’t guess what Dishang Huai would gift his ex-fiancée.

Only when Ding Sheng returned to the palace did he carefully open the box.

A dazzling array of colours burst out from the box, nearly blinding him.
The box contained Nine-Petal Rainbow Ice Lotuses.

27.

Ding Sheng simply wanted to change genders and marry the protagonist.


28.

That's right, he's that shallow!

Previous || ToC || Next


If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)à·†

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below


peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post