ARBE Chapter 24


Chapter 24



For the current Dishang Huai, eavesdropping on the sounds coming from the private room where Princess Kris was at in the auction house was almost too easy.

He clearly heard the princess’s breathing quicken the moment the Five-Petal Rainbow Ice Lotus was brought out.
Dishang Huai heard him tell the person beside him, “Yes, I want this. Make sure to win it for me.”

Right, Kris was an ice mage, of course, she would want this.

Oh how Dishang Huai wished those words were directed at him. He thought to himself that, just for those words, he would gladly offer the entire world to his princess.

He felt immense jealousy towards the useless blockhead[1] following by Kris' side, and in that moment, he suddenly understood why the former admirers of Kris had been so hostile towards him. How could the one and only, crystal rose-like princess have such a loser by her side? 

But he was not a loser anymore.

Now, he could give his princess everything he desired.

Dishang Huai raised his eyes and said to Sherry, who was beside him, "Sherry, bid for that item."

His princess always deserved better and nothing less.

Previous || ToC || Next


1. Written as "草包" which literally translates to "straw bag" and is often used as a derogatory term to call someone a good-for-nothing or useless idiot

If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)ෆ

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below


peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post