I Want Your Body Not Your Heart Chapter 59 🔒


Chapter 59



Please ensure that you are of legal age before proceeding to read.

Password: YBNYH59

Previous || ToC || Next


1. Simply written as "恋爱脑小王爷". "恋爱脑" directly translates to "love brain" which is often used as a noun to describe people who are blinded by love↩
2. Imagine the effects in the romantic scenes of manga. This is more or less describing something like that↩
3. Written as "伤心郁卒" which directly translates to "so sad he felt like dying"↩

If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)ෆ

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post