ARBE Chapter 22


Chapter 22



Dishang Huai had prepared countless scenarios in his head, but he never expected to see him here, right now, this suddenly.

He didn't plan on settling any old scores today; he merely wanted to check out the calibre of the Olay Empire’s auction. Thus, Dishang Huai didn't deliberately change back to his old appearance.

He was looking for the perfect gift to present to Princess Kris during his upcoming twenty-third birthday banquet. He had searched high and low, scouring across the continent, but found nothing that was good enough for him.  Coming to this auction was just him trying his luck again.

Dishang Huai felt a little uneasy; he didn't know what to say when they finally meet. His appearance had changed a lot—would he be able to recognise him? Would be get used to this appearance?

Dishang Huai immediately thought of pulling out a potion to alter his looks. Or perhaps he should cast a simple illusion spell. With his current level of magic, Her Royal Highness shouldn't be able to see through it.

But then, right before his eyes, a man stepped out of the carriage.

A young man. 

Previous || ToC || Next


If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)à·†

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below


peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post