[Announcement] Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou Volume 3

 



Hello guys,

Hopefully the slight clickbait worked ahahah but unfortunately it's not translations for volume 3 (๑•́ㅿ•̀๑)ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ

Actually, I wanted to ask if anyone has the raws for volume 3 and if you don't mind sharing them with me so I can translate the last few chapters of the volume 3 and we can all close off this chapter :> I don't need the entire volume, just whatever's left that isn't translated yet. Mattari has a bit of a special place in my heart since it is the first story I ever translated (⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)

Oh but just to clarify, I won't be translating the rest of the books, just volume 3. Although it is a bit of a first love XD, I have ultimately moved on ahahah /j 

Anyways, if you have volume 3 raws for Mattari and don't mind sharing, do drop me an email :> I'll finish translating what's left and hopefully that'll give it a bump so that other translators see it and pick it up.

Thank you!!

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post