[Announcement] Google is removing the follow by email widget

 



Impt!! 

Google will be removing their email subscription service which has been provided as a free integrable gadget on blogger in July. This issue affects readers who have subscribed to my blog via email. 
I will be removing the option to subscribe via email on my blog in the next 24 hours, but I won't be deactivating the service on Feedburner so I think those who are subscribed will still be able to get automated emails until July when Google formally stops the service.

Here are some other ways to stay updated:

1. Join my discord server. 
You can join the server by clicking on the discord image in the sidebar or through here. Once you’ve joined you can get roles for the respective novels which I will ping whenever there’s an update (I believe this should be the easiest and most foolproof option). Similar to how those subscribed by email were the first to receive updates (this was before I made a discord server) when I decided to share my removed translations again, if shit happens, you should be first to get all major and minor updates from here as well.

2. Novel updates reading list. 
I’m not the most familiar with this function but I think you can use the NU reading list function to get/keep track of releases, so you can get updates for all novels from one site. You'll need an NU account to use this function. To find out more, you can head over to the tutorial thread.

3. Bookmark.
If you’re not the kind that jumps right into updates the moment it comes out, you can just bookmark this blog and come back every once in a while to check for updates. 

In the meantime, please let me know if you prefer having email subscriptions and I will try to look for alternative email subscription services for this blog. Otherwise, there will be no email subscription provided on this blog when Google stops their service.
So far from what I can see, many of the free version for these services come with many restrictions on the subscriber limit, monthly, and daily emails sends… sighs ;-;

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post