The Cat's Waltz - Intro


The Cat's Waltz



Stoic and mysterious - her eyes stand out in the dark. Knowing but restrained, secrets of the world are kept to herself. As she gazes with guile upon a world that does not see the depth of their existence, she smiles. 

ToC || Next


This is a short satire my friend and I wrote discussing racial stereotyping in our society for a school project when we were 15. We had a word limit and I haven't edited anything about it since we submitted the work so there's bound to be some places that are lacking. I mean even without the word limit there would still always be room for improvement hahaha

This satire is intended to spark thought and reflection rather than war between races, so please conduct discussions (if any) in a civil manner; if it gets out of hand, I will shut down the comments section.

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post