The Cat's Waltz - First Encounter


At the Entrance



The cat waltzed into the Singapore Zoo, to find a creature with his woven wings fanned outwards, dancing gracefully as he sent ripples across the water surface. With his chest puffed out and neck arched outwards, the sophisticated air emanating from him made it easy to recognise the creature. Full of himself as usual, that swan, thinking he’s special because he’s a bird, a rarity in a mammalian dominated zoo. 

Bowing to mark the end of his performance, the cat imagined a smug expression on the swan’s face. “Looking good!” the cat called out sarcastically.
 
“Just practicing for my dance performance tonight at the party,” the swan blushed a little, but the cat had already spun on her paw and headed away. 

Previous || ToC || Next


This satire is intended to spark thought and reflection rather than war between races, so please conduct discussions in a civil manner; if it gets out of hand, I will shut down the comments section.

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post