[Announcement] Some Updates



For now, I'm currently having a short holiday so I plan on doing a renovation for this blog. I found a template which I think is quite neat and it has that drop-down menu which I really like :> If you're wondering why I refuse to change to a more responsive host like Wordpress, wix, weebly, etc, there's really only one reason haha: I really hate that the free version on those websites has that obnoxious "Create your blog for free at <insert website>!" And for Wordpress, based on what I read, there seems to be quite a lot of restrictions with regards to plugins and unwanted ads so ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭ 

I will also be opening up commissions so you can check out the commissions page for more information! 

Other than that, I wanna say that I HAVE A DISCORD SERVER NIAOW WAHAHA so you can join here. Please join so it's not just me, myself, and I (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) (jk it technically isn't, but we're still very very tiny ahaha) I'll also be using discord to make updates so follow for the latest news XD

And now in other news, a slight ramble…
As you might know, or if you don't, I can see what sites link to me on my analytics. So quite some time back, I found that there was a thai retranslation of my translation of Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon and idk I guess I was kinda amused? There have been some people who messaged me in private asking for permission to retranslate my translations and I've only given permission for S.C.I. The reason I did not give permission for Shiawase Kekkon is because my jap is honestly q shit, it's nowhere near my understanding of chi and I know for sure, there must be some parts that I might have translated wrongly. Hell, even for chi I'm not sure if I'm completely right because the text can be so vague sometimes. And I do add in my own inputs, be it to make some scenes clearer (based on my understanding of the story), or going a little crazy to match the vibe of the author's floweriness. So yeh, it's not exact to the raws and even for the permission to translate my translations of S.C.I. into another language, it's kind of like permission to use as a reference?? ahhaha

Hence why I was so amused when I found that someone had retranslated without permission. Like bro you have so much confidence in me when I don't even trust myself ahahahah And I mean I guess the least they could do was to ask me for the webnovel raws to Shiawase Kekkon which jingle translations so graciously shared with me (thank you very very much) if they wanted to translate the story in their language. Anyways, the thai retranslation situation was kinda funny, kinda tragic because they dropped the novel after I deleted it from my blog. 

Then recently, I found yet another retranslation of Shiawase Kekkon that did not ask for consent (-‸ლ) This time it was to portuguese lollol I did not find this one through my analytics but more like because I'm a nosy bitch who enjoys checking out the blogs of other people ahahah How do I know it's a retranslation of my work? Because they stated in their blog that they are translating from English (or at least that's what google translate of portugese tells me) A piece of advice, don't go around commenting on the blog of someone you retranslate from without asking for permission XD Sometimes you'll end up meeting a nosy bitch like me :p

I also found a Russian retranslation for Kekkon Shoya no Deathloop lmaoo

So these are just some retranslations I happened to come across lollol I wonder how many more there are that I don't know of bahahha

In other other news, lowkey feel like I should prolly get an editor… haven't really touched the projects here and I feel a bit like death reading my japanglish and chinglish ( •᷄⌓•᷅ )

Okie, I've put part of my rambling in a spoiler so not everyone has to bless their eyes with my incoherent babbling. You can read at your own risk hehe Since I have a little more time now, I'll try to finish up Case 2 for S.C.I. but no guarantees UwU Also, I’m getting vaccinated tmr so I might be a little out of it for a while as my immune system gets to work. 

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post