[Announcement] Reno complete!



Alrighties! 

I think I've made all the necessary changes after uploading the template so this post will kinda be a guide(?) on some of the changes on the blog :> Also, let me know what you think about the new button by ko-fi. Apparently, it's supposed to make it easier in that you don't have to be redirected to another page to donate but if the button is really annoying and affects your reading, I'll remove it. 


You can click on the header image itself to get back to the homepage.

Trashy Translations tab: Pressing on the tab itself will lead you to the master post while the down button will give the individual projects which are categorised by Seedling (Current), Blossom (Completed), and Graveyard (Dropped). 

Teaser tab: Works similarly to Trashy Translations tab whereby clicking on it will lead you to the master post of all teasers with the synopsis and other information, just that the drop-down is split into novel and manga

About tab: Clicking on it will lead you to my newly done up About page and the drop-down options include Contact me, Send some love, and Commissions (new!)
Commissions are open so you can check out the commissions page for more information! 

Sidebar (appears at the bottom on mobile):  There's a new section with links to support the authors, so it'll always be there regardless of which page/post you're on wahahah

At the bottom (footer area??): I think recent posts and recent announcements are quite self-explanatory. As for Categories, it's for project labels while Tags is for slightly more major(?) generic labels like JP web novel, CN web novel, etc

It was a mfing struggle for this mega soon-to-be-extinct techdino but I'm super proud of miself for managing to figure out how to password lock sections of text instead of the entire page!! (oꈍUꈍ)┗┃・ ■ ・┃tbh it was really easy once I understood wtheck I was supposed to do… I can't believe it took me so long with my t-rex hands and pea-sized brain (×ω×) Anyways, I will be using this for explicit NSFW content. At first, I thought just using a spoiler tag but if I can encrypt it why not right? ahahah


And yep, that's prolly it (●°u°●)​ 」
p.s. Since I was doing a reno anyways, I tried to put those popup tn notes you can find on Chrysanthemum Garden but I can't for the life of me figure out how to. I'm sorry this is too hard for this dino that has no knowledge whatsoever in this kind of coding languages σ(´し_`〃)ゞ I guess we'll just have to continue suffering together with the footnotes wahahah ←~(o `▽´ )oΨ

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post