[Announcement] No More Vent



As you can see, I have unpublished my vent. 

Thank you to Anon, Hikari, karma, Nurul Sakura-hime, and Pooja Menon for your words and understanding. And to Pooja Menon for taking the time to leave your comments on the posts of S.C.I. It really means a lot to me.

The other translator has reached out to me and I believe we have arrived at a kind of resolution. They have apologised for how their words made me feel when it was not their intention in the slightest. They have also explained their circumstances. And as I've apologised to themin hindsight, I should've settled this privately rather than go on a whole ass rant, like a brat, and I sincerely apologise for my immaturity and to anyone who had to read that. 

I will work harder at not letting myself be so overly dramatic/sensitive to and affected by the words of others. Please give me some more time as I try to get myself back together before returning to updating more on my blog. And as always, I am incredibly grateful to all that have given me some time of your day, reading the stuff I put out and leaving little comments.

-lilies

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post