[Announcement] Status update?



hellos (*´-`)

I just wanted to give an update about what will be happening now and thank all of you for your comments and support╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

The translations to Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon have been removed. There will still be some scheduled posts for Kekkon Shoya no Deathloop coming up, but other than that, I will be taking a break from posting on my blog. I will consider sharing the link to my google docs for Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon but for now, I'm still undecided. 

I don't know how long I'll be away for but hopefully, I will be able to come back to posting on my blog soon. 


peace lilies~


lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

5 Comments

  1. Thank you for everything you've done so far , I have always enjoyed your translations and it's a shame that you arent doing them anymore.
    You've brought joy to me during quarantine and I believe majority feel so too.
    Please take care of your health and take a break.
    Hoping there will be a chance I get to read the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your hard work, I really enjoy reading Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon every thursday and it makes me really happy. It's so sad that the situation turned like this but even though i'm so grateful for every chapters that you translated. Enjoy your break and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I’ve been reading your translation for quite some time and I’ve enjoyed it very much. Thank you for your effort and time that you’ve spent on each episode. In my opinion, it’s better to stop translating your new project because of the recent event, who knows what the future might hold, its better to be safe than sorry. How about uploading spoilers of each chapters rather than translating the actual chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest as much as you need! Don't over think this and enjoy your time and hobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thank you so much for translating up till now. Please enjoy your break and take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post