[Announcement] Future Projects



Hihi (⊙v⊙)


Actually quite shooked that I stuck to the 1 chap/week thingy, despite my lack of self-discipline, and actually finished one volume of a book (●°u°●)​ 」


Money-faced me has opened a ko-fi account. Please send me some love if you can, as I continue to translate

Anyways, moving forward, I want to translate a Chinese web novel call S.C.I. Mystery Files. It is a BL (Boys Love) novel. So you have been warned. I am very rotten ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ plus it's like crime/thriller which I also love <3 I'll be starting from chapter 1 and not where the other translators left off. I guess this is for my own archival purposes??

I also wish to translate the web novel of Akuyaku Reijou wa, Shoumin ni Totsugitai!! Also known as The Villainess wants to marry a Commoner!! Because of the technicality, with it being the web version, I don't think this is sniping?

Lastly, there's one more that I'm really into recently. This is also a web novel. It's called Watashi wa Shiawase na Kekkon. I read the manga and it's ARGH! Suffice to say I wanna give the MC lots of love and stab have a friendly talk with lots of people.

Uwuu idk if this is too many books zzzz
There's also this Chinese novel called ICU 48hours... aaaaaah ok nvm...
I'd like to think that my Chinese is decent but idk why I keep gravitating towards jap books ( ̄▽ ̄) I haven't come up with an update schedule but ayee it prolly won't be fixed. Can’t break promises if I never made them in the first place wahaha Anywho, if it's more than I can handle, I'll drop one of the projects, most likely Shoumin -.- I'll start posting the jap novels in march


I just want to add some disclaimers(?). I most likely will not be getting an editor and/or pr as I continue to translate. Cos I'm a blob that's too lazy for human interaction in general lollol If there are people that think this is MTL or something of similar quality... Eh at this point, I feel like I've seen 7-year-olds write better than me ╮(╯▽╰)╭ I have no excuse, I barely scraped through with a B in English anyways lollol

Also, please feel free to pick up any of the books I've listed above or continue from wherever I've translated till (in the future), three months or not. I've said it before that I think that having more translations ultimately benefits the community in the end :D

I'll just be doing my own little things in a little corner of the internet. Even if someone else is working on the same thing, what they do is none of my business, even if they're doing it faster and/or better than me

So don't have to contact me if you wanna pick up any of the above books, more like please don't... haha jk, you can contact me thru my email that I've listed on my profile if you want to... but there's really no need to... Just don't expect speedy replies, am the embodiment of laziness _(:з」∠)_ 

I feel like I have to stress that my translations are simply fan translations. I don't have any rights to these works. So I don't have the right to prevent anyone from translating nor do I have the right to give any permission other than the permission to use my translations. Of course, should the author or publisher or whoever with the rights demand that I remove my translations, I will do so immediately. 

I feel like I also have to add that these are my own opinions and do not represent the opinions of anyone else. So this only applies to my blog. 


Sighs, the internet is hard. Anyways that's all, I hope. Have a nice day y'all!!^^


peace lilies~


lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

3 Comments

  1. Oh man, I love The Villainess wants to Marry a Commoner! I think it should be totally fine to do the web novel, you know? I see different translators covering LNs and Web novels all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha xD
    "So don't have to contact me if you wanna pick up any of the above books, more like please don't..." that's just 😂😂👌👏 XDDD y u so chill and nice =3= xD

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post