I Want Your Body Not Your Heart Chapter 42 🔒


Chapter 42



Please ensure that you are of legal age before proceeding to read.

Password: YBNYH42

Previous || ToC || Next


1. Here's an explanation from HiNative: The elegant bone structure mainly includes the following four elements. First, the forehead is full and round. The forehead does not shrink back and is not convex too much. Second, no sunken-in nose; Third, no sunken nasal base; Fourth, the chin position is good. The elegant bone structure relies on the perfect proportion of the frontal bone, the nose bridge, the nasal base, and the chin. There is an old saying that "beauty is not in the skin but the bones." 
2. Written as "君生我未生,我生君已嫁" which is a modified version of "君生我未生,我生君已老。君恨我生迟,我恨君生早" a poem carved on pottery by an anonymous Tang Dynasty pottery maker

If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)ෆ

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post