I Want Your Body Not Your Heart Chapter 40 🔒


Chapter 40



Please ensure that you are of legal age before proceeding to read.

Password: YBNYH40

Previous || ToC || Next


1. Not a real festival I think. No relevant results came out when I searched it.↩
2. Written as "临音庙" which I think is also something the author made up but interestingly, googling it brings me to the wiki page about "Lady Linshui(临水夫人)" who is a Chinese protective goddess of women, children, and pregnancy. However, most of worshippers come from the southern side of China and her legend originated in Fuzhou prefecture. ↩

If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)ෆ

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post