I Want Your Body Not Your Heart Chapter 40 🔒


Chapter 40



Please ensure that you are of legal age before proceeding to read.

Password: YBNYH40

Previous || ToC || Next


1. Not a real festival I think. No relevant results came out when I searched it.
2. Written as "临音庙" which I think is also something the author made up but interestingly, googling it brings me to the wiki page about "Lady Linshui(临水夫人)" who is a Chinese protective goddess of women, children, and pregnancy. However, most of worshippers come from the southern side of China and her legend originated in Fuzhou prefecture. 

If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)à·†

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post