I Want Your Body Not Your Heart Chapter 28 🔒


Chapter 28



Please ensure that you are of legal age before proceeding to read.

Password: YBNYH28

Previous || ToC || Next


1. Written as "清倌" which refers to prostitutes who have yet to serve their first customer.

That's right Hsiao Tuo! You shouldn't even be thinking of doing other things in the first place. Go and relearn the Virtues of a Man XD 

If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)à·†

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post