I Want Your Body Not Your Heart Chapter 14 🔒


Chapter 14



Please ensure that you are of legal age before proceeding to read.

Password: YBNYH14

Previous || ToC || Next


1. It's the way you hold babies when doing potty training. EC stands for elimination communication.

Damn our baby Qingge is so juicy (っ˘ڡ˘ς) HE'S TOO GOOD FOR HSIAO TUO DAMMIT ⁽⁽(੭ꐦ •̀Д•́ )੭*⁾⁾

If you don't mind, it'd be nice if you can rate this novel on NU if you've enjoyed it so far!! ( ̧⸝⸝⍢⸝⸝)ෆ

Please feedback to me in the comments below if you find any typos or terrible grammar, etc that you think I should change. Or maybe you think my interpretation is completely off lol Help me help you have a better reading experience ahahah what a tongue twister XD
Thank yous!! (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!!

You can support me by sending some love in the comments or through the button below

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

2 Comments

  1. Your NU link for this chapter is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ⸜❤︎⸝‍
      i've reported the issue to NU. you may also report this issue on NU should this issue come up again (。Ó﹏Ò。)

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post