[Announcement] Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon has been licensed!

 



Hello guys,

I was informed through a comment (thankyou <3) that English translations for Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon has been licensed and it's by Yenpress. You can check out their twitter here. And according to their tweet, the first volume should be coming out later this year!! If I'm not wrong english translations for the manga has also been licensed and they're preparing for release in 2022. 

What this news entails is that I've removed the sharing link on my blog. 

I'll update the links to the novel page here when the official translations are out. Let's all look forward to it and give the author all the support that we can :>

peace lilies~

lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post