[Announcement] Situation with Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon



Hellos ಥ_ಥ

EDIT: Major thank yous to K for your support on Ko-fi!! You don't know how much this helped me in this terrible week (´;ω;`)

EDIT2: I've purchased the light novel with the help of K's ko-fi donation and people have also sent me the raws to both the web and light novel, so please don't worry ahahaha Thank you guys so so so much <3


I was going to translate a chapter of Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon when I realised the web novel raws have been deleted from ncode syosetu. 囧rz

I was afraid that this would happen so I saved some of the raws. But the problem is I was dumb and didn't save everything at one go. 


This happened on 03/23/2020 around 12 pm PST
Here's what happened/what the author thinks happened. The author was banned and all her works got deleted as well. Accordingly, she was banned for violation of rules. She's been on syosetu for 8 years and during that time, she's created and deleted her accounts on many occasions to get rid of her immature works. She would delete the old account then immediately create a new account, so that should be the order. But maybe due to some lag or something, the order may have become create a new account, then delete the old account. 

As a result, she may have 2 accounts which violates the rules. Or maybe she just forgot to delete but she can't check now as she doesn't remember the email she used to register. Although she doesn't remember operating two accounts at any point in time, violation of rules is a violation of rules. And since she can't say for sure that she's innocent, she doesn't plan on inquiring about the issue.

She apologises to those that enjoy the web novel and has plans to move to Everystar (エブリスタ) in view of the genre and readership of her work. She has already created an account there. For the time being, she'll quickly prepare to publish the extras for the web novel. Since she has the files, it shouldn't take too long. 


I only have the raws up till the end of the first part so that's where I'll translate till I guess... unless there are people with raws to the rest of the chapters ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Or maybe there are people willing to donate to me for me to purchase the light novel and translate that... 
Or maybe we just all pray that the author gets reinstated(?) lol Or that she'll decide to reupload all the chapters, and not just the extras, onto the new site.

Idk... irdk what to do urghhhhhhh 
Maybe this is a sign for me to give up translating argghhhhh oTL
I just lost all motivation to continue translating this :< 

You may not give a shit about that... Anyways, don't worry, I have a few chapters stockpiled so you'll still get some weekly updates even while I drown in my sorrows

SAD SOB I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO READ THE THIRD PART _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

I guess I'll just go save the raws for another web novel that I'm reading in case it gets deleted or something sighs


peace lilies


lilies

I'm a mega weeb who just wants to share some online novels I've read and maybe translate some of them to english along the way. I do not guarantee the accuracy of my translations.

11 Comments

  1. Don't give up! Fight!
    Also, maybe there's some raws in the web sea on those sites with a skull on it's flag (if you understand me).
    But if the serie is popular there's a chance she'd upload it all again.
    Sorry, I don't have money (the dollar is too expansive for me!).
    Ganbatte!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I really appreciate your sentiments ヽ(;▽;)ノ

      Delete
  2. NOOOOOOOOO please don't abandon the novel !! ;_;
    I'm sure a solution will come out soon. cheer up

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you unfortunately they all lead to the page which tells me that the work is gone TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then, I managed to grab 2-90 [1 was mysteriously missing], any way I can contact you to send them over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get my email from my profile on the sidebar :>

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I happened to found this in novel updates' forum

    https://cmczip.com/わたしの幸せな結婚-第01-03巻/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've purchased the ebook on bookwalker and someone also emailed me this link ahahahaha

      Delete
  7. I love your work.. please never give up.. thank you for your hard work..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guhh.... I just stumbled upon this novel and I received a slap of reality Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll)

    Well, I hope you continue to translate what you can and cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post